Things are going to be a little different in the day spa upon our return and we appreciate your support in honouring these requirements.
The following requirements will need to be met by all clients, for all everyone’s safety:
- Bookings will be mandatory. We will not accept any walk-ins. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call us on 0448 670 023 for all bookings.
- Our on-line booking service is currently switched off until further notice. This will allow us to ensure we can best accommodate the new requirements in cleaning between clients.
- Call us on 02 9683 4338 or 0448 670 023 or contact us via our facebook page. If you would like to be put on our priority list for bookings please contact us asap
- The door to our day spa will be locked at all times, clients will be required to call us upon arrival, knock on the door or wait in their car until we notify you that you can come in for your appointment. This is to ensure the previous client has left and that mandatory cleaning has been completed. All linen will be required to be changed after each client has finished, so we thank you for your patience in advance.
- Temperature checks will be conducted upon entry to the salon.
- Hands must be washed/sanitised upon arrival and exit of the salon. This will be available for all clients to easily access.
- Completion of a new COVID 19 form is now mandatory upon arrival.
- There will be strictly no additional guests allowed in the spa at any time. All appointments will be strictly kept one on one to ensure everyone’s safety.
- No cash payments, only Eftpos or CC.
- Face Body Day Spa & Beauty has the right to refuse service to anyone showing signs of being ill or who has recently returned from overseas and has not completed mandatory quarantine.
- Strictly no food will be allowed in the spa. Please also only bring the essentials with you to minimise cleaning.
We will have a safety plan in place which will include measures such as:
- One person per 4 square metres including both staff and clients, up to a maximum of 10 clients at any one time
- Exclusion of staff and clients who are unwell, even if they have only mild symptoms
- Records of attendance on the business premises for all staff, clients and contractors (The completion of our COVID 19 Form)
- Removal of books, magazines and iPads from waiting areas to reduce the potential for infection of clients
- Seating in waiting areas that complies with physical distancing, once we grant you access to the spa.
- Clearly displayed conditions of entry on our entrance.
- Designating a staff member whose responsibilities include ensuring staff and clients have appropriate physical distancing and that the venue does not exceed the maximum capacity limit and
- Measures to maximise distancing between staff where safe and practical
- Encourage download of the COVID-safe app.
- We know this can be all very overwhelming, please know we are also in the process of adapting to our new way of business. We are all in this together and our aim is to be able to provide you with the best possible care.
Thank you so much for your support and we look forward to treating you once again in the spa!
Sukhi & The Team